Saturday, January 28, 2017

Rising Action


January is almost over. Its kind of weird to think about, considering it feels like New Year's Day just happened yesterday. About 1/12 of 2017 is done. Huh. I have a lot of big plans for this year.

-Going to Japan
-Going to Katsucon in Baltimore
-Going camping
-Going to Firefly
-Going to Disney World
-Graduating from highschool
-Going to Senior Week
-Going to COLLEGE
-Saying goodbye to a lot of friends I used to know since 4th grade

I just know its gonna be a busy year, maybe even busier than it is for me now (which is hard to believe).  By the end of this year, my life is going to be drastically changed. I'm not sure if I welcome this change or not yet, but I'm anticipating what is to come for my future. Right now, it feels like the exposition of this year is coming to an end. I feel like we are moving toward the Rising Action of 2017.

I drew some doodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment